Friday 14 October 2016

Changing the digipak images

Re-taking the digipak photo's 

Due to not being fully pleased or engaged by the previous digipak photo's, I decided to capture some more footage of Mollie (model) so that I could create more diversity in the shots. The reason for this is also due to the previous shots being too similar and therefore I wanted to add more of a variety so that the digipak is more engaging and can help meet the desired representations and conventions. Therefore, the new footage which I decided to capture present's more shots of the environment via different angles, as well as shots which present the artist's costume, for example, I took a close-up shot of the model's trainers and jewelry. Therefore I will insert the new images onto Photoshop and make alterations to the exposure, contrast etc, and then I will aim to import them onto a separate Photoshop document, so that they can be positioned into the correct panel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment