Sunday 13 November 2016

Constructing an online survey

Survey Monkey- Magazine advertisement feedback 


I decided to create an online survey in order to receive the audience feedback for the magazine advert. The reason for this is because, I wanted to add diversity to the formats which I have used and therefore, I also wanted to present my developed skills in ICT. In addition, the site which I have created the survey on is called; Survey Monkey and this is a website that can be easily accessed and used. I also thought that with my target audience being older teenagers and young adults, their knowledge of using the internet would come in handy, therefore this age range are more likely to want to use an online survey rather than a hand-written response to a questionnaire. Furthermore, I have created five questions on this survey, which question the magazine advert in terms of the style, fonts and colours and whether the Hip Hop and R&B genre has been met (which was my main aim). 

Below are the five questions which have featured in my survey: 







No comments:

Post a Comment